Get Things Done. It is a working life-hack system for getting organized and staying productive. The end goal is to spend less time doing the things you have to do so you have more time for the things you want to do.
GTD is an organizational system that focuses on these concepts:
1. How you capture the work you need to do. This is a collection of lists, wishes, and plans. And it needs to be collected in a way that starts to keep it close and referred to often.
2. How you organize it, and choose what needs your attention. Be clear and precise. Lists of intentions don’t get done. What are the steps necessary to complete the tasks.
3. Delegate relentlessly. You aren’t the only one who can do something, so delegate it.
4. Reflect on your to-do list. First, look over your to-dos to see what your next action should be. See where you need to adjust your priorities, and determine how the system is working for you.
5. Engage, prioritize and start knocking those items off the list. Choose your next best action and get to it. Your system is set up. Your to-dos are organized. You know what to work on. It's time to get to work.